martes, enero 24, 2006

temping

guess who is no longer jobless?
oh yes, that would be me!
what have i always wanted to do?
be a secretary
what is my job?
secretary for the board of education

ok, enough of the q&a.
i'm working full time mon-fri and it's so great! the ladies like me (already invited me out for lunch! score!) and my boss's boss does too...so the only problem is that the lady i'm replacing is sick and we need to pray for her to get better, but then when she gets better i'm jobless again. a paradox of sorts.

my girl Jen from Australia was in Amsterdam the other day missing me and my singing voice (so i've been told) and so i'd like to let her know that i am singing again...in the choir! it's great fun, especially cuz there's a lady in the choir who speaks spanish and is also alto. so we've been getting along great, but the only problem is she's super busy with her 3 teens.

ooooooooooooh! guess what? my dear barbara's coming to the states, woohoo! i'm so excited; i've got my excited pants on. hopefully i'll be able to visit her...perhaps with the help of wendy's...

oh, one more bit of exciting new...we now have furniture! it's nice to have places to sit and sleep and eat off that aren't the floor. ok, it wasn't that bad, but new furniture is a very good thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo's two cents are...

SHANKA!!! I MiSs YoU sO mUCh!!! I know it took me forever to write you, still do not know why I am so bad at emails... But you are in my heart and I do thank God every time I think of you and I think of you often. Congratulations and praises to God on a FULL TIME JOB!!! I am so happy for you. Please, email me, Shankaleena. Once again, forgive me for being so horrible at emails.... Love you much!

27/1/06 15:58  
Blogger justmeghs's two cents are...

shanka! you got a job! yay!

28/1/06 09:40  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home