domingo, noviembre 27, 2005

more pics

i'm really proud of these pictures...i think that they're beautiful, if i do say so myself. i've always wanted to be a photographer, you know! and if you follow the links to my favorite online encyclopedia, you'll learn something, too!

My first visit to gay Paris. Not to complain, but it did not live up to the hype! But this thing sure is pretty.

Following the trail to Santiago de Compostela in Castrojeriz, Spain.

Remains of a 2000+ year old castle in Castrojeriz. Dude, I've slept in a castle on a mountain!

Lovely Vondelpark. I love this picture! I'm all talent riding a bike and snapping photos!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo's two cents are...

ABSOLUTELY YOU ARE THE TALENT, Shanka!! those are awesome pictures! I miss you here, but hope you keep on being you, Shankaleena the best! Be blessed!

21/12/05 11:06  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home