miércoles, octubre 19, 2005

are ya ready for some football???

ok ok ok, so i'm a sports nerd. not in the total fanatic sort of way where i paint myself black (lol) and red and bark and can rattle off player stats (as if i have nothing else better to do than to busy myself with unimportant and useless things...time to write now!).
but i'm a devoted fan, and have been known to lose my voice at a game. stupid, stupid referees!
anyhoo, so my beloved bulldogs are 4 and 0 conference and 6 and 0 all and now number 4 in the country. yay! we play (unrated) arkansas this weekend. oh would i love to get in a couple of games before this season is over. that would be pure sweetness.
hmm, what else? i had a wonderful time with hanne and michael (the lovelies who are letting me crash in their living room) at her parents' house yesterday.
i'm having a good time in amsterdam...i finds meself looking forward to athens, though. i think i'll have fun eating chinese buffet with my dad. i think it's time.

on a different note altogether
i was reading in my favorite online encyclopedia, and i learned that when a female has 3 x's (instead of 2) chromosomes, it makes her very tall and slender. and in amsterdam (XXX!) you find the tallest women. coincidence??

(okay, most likely)
(not)