domingo, octubre 02, 2005

Welcome to the world o' blogging...

Hey there!
So I was convinced to do this only with the help of a ghost blogger. She'll (or he'll...you never know) get on that later. But first, I must tell about my day. It was supa cool. I went to Spanish church, and those of you who know me, and the (unlucky...ha!) few who don't, know that I love me some Spanish speakin' folk. So I went and understood nothing. But it was good. Then I went to Da Dam where Victory Outreach Church were, incidentally, outreaching victoriously to those passers-by who stopped...by.
And then...
Now I'm at the Shelter were I was wonderfully loved by Katya's yummy homecooking. Feta burritos taste as lekker as they sound!
I'm fixin to go church now; I know, I'm very holy lol. But I really enjoy the worship there, so.
Yeah, I've got nothing.
Yesterday was a wonderful day as well. I went bowling cause Freek is a nice guy (yay!). I lost horribly, but that's okay. Later that evening I had a nice chat with Rose and a surprise phone call from Nick, a cool Scottish guy I was on staff with (back in 2003). It was so wonderful to hear from him...I've got like a perma-smile going on!
Anyhoo, I'm done for now. I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger oh my everything!!!'s two cents are...

you will write a lot...

especially together with me...

when we write our play about how "shanka linguist saves the day"

it will be a box office hit...in all the unknown miniscule theatres!

2/10/05 16:10  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home