miércoles, octubre 12, 2005

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

don't know when I'll be back again...
So for serious: I have the money for a ticket and I really don't want to leave, but I know that I have to. Such a difficult decision to make! It's so hard to leave all the way cool people here because they are so much fun and they love me, but I have to do what God wants me to do so...I'm heading back to the States, for who knows how long? Hopefully I'll be able to come back here really soon!
I had another cafe shift today...I prefer reception so much, but with the new program I'd need to be trained and since I'm not staying...yeah. So bummer for cafe, but it wasn't bad cuz super duper awesome possum Meghan came right when it got busy this morning and saved the day! Also, I felt a little sick, so she attempted to make eggs (but I am waaaay better at it than she is. no worries, I love the girl!) so that was super terrific.
Well, my shift has ended and I have things to do so...adios!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo's two cents are...

rock on and super bummer all at the same time... sometime it sucks to have money because that sometimes means important decisions have to be made...

13/10/05 07:41  
Blogger shankabedanka's two cents are...

hey you two!
i'm flying out on the 2nd and i'll probably (initially) live with my sister since i'm so broke!! but i would love to live in athens since i'm so missing my church-going activities there.
but i think it'll be a good time; i'm even getting excited about it.

16/10/05 12:35  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home