sábado, octubre 15, 2005

the banana song

so Meghan just taught me a way cool song and Nynke her and I sang/danced it in the open mic night. sweet deal. you should've seen us going bananas. it lightened the mood greatly. then we sang a song (meghan and me, but she butchered it) and then I sang with Marco accompanying and it was saweet if i do say so myself. but of course, myself refers to the ghost blogger. ahh, I love throwing you for a loop! who is this for real? that's for me to know and you to...not find out.
mwahahahahahahaha!
in case you didn't know, that's an evil, sinister laugh.
picture Claw from Inspector Gadget.
next time gadget, next time. meow!

7 Comments:

Blogger justmeghs's two cents are...

shanka, I'm a little concerned that you (or your ghost blogger, whatever that is) has a crush on me...*worried face*
that being said, the banana song rocked!!! and i did suck also.

15/10/05 17:18  
Blogger shankabedanka's two cents are...

umm, Meghan, are you stalking me? you responded this fast on a saturday night? ok, granted, i'm replying, but that's cuz i was viewing my newly published blog and BAM there's already a comment! although...I do feel special that you happened to be reading it right now. And you weren't that bad at the song, I promise.

15/10/05 17:21  
Blogger oh my everything!!!'s two cents are...

talk about bananas! i love banana smoothies...here's the recipe for 'laurissa's lekkerste'...
1 nice banana
coconut shavings
vanille sugar
milk
ice cubes
BLEND ME!!
zoooooooooooo lekker! try it...and then sing the banana song while you're waiting for the blending to be splendiferous!

ooooohhh!!! you need to add another verse...the blend before you eat the banana!

15/10/05 17:26  
Blogger justmeghs's two cents are...

blend cycle! heck yes! excellent idea :)

16/10/05 09:30  
Blogger shankabedanka's two cents are...

i just realized that i had my clock set to american eastern standard. ah ha...it all makes sense!

17/10/05 11:03  
Blogger Nynke's two cents are...

Shanka, you're funny!
We should hang out some time!

17/10/05 12:02  
Anonymous Anónimo's two cents are...

Shakna, Shanka.... banana song, hmmmmmmm, how come I missed my only chance to experience hearing it with your perfomance! In anyway, you're and stay the coolest Shanka I've ever known. See you later!

19/10/05 06:47  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home