viernes, diciembre 30, 2005

more bored than a plank of wood...aka shanka's pity party (for one)

so leanne is in cali at a wedding, and ginger has moved (and with most of the furniture in the living room, except the christmas tree) to her new place. and all friends i have phone numbers for (that's a whole one person) are out of town for the holidays. so shanka has been racking up some serious player hours on iwin.com in the spades room (if you visit, look up me under almeria@iwin.com. i could use a familiar face. you know what i mean.) good thing leanne left this comp behind, else i don't know what i'd be doing now. cleaning my room? washing my clothes? moving my things to my new room? cleaning the mess i made in the kitchen? ugh. thank goodness for the glorious, glorious internet.
oh, and i have no idea what i'll do for the new year. when i'm home, we shoot firecrackers. when i'm in atlanta with kedra, we'd go to the downtown party. but the last 2 new years i've spent in amsterdam. i'm sorry, but unless i go to frickin' new york times square and watch the ball drop with that old guy any time soon, nothing's topping ringing in the new year in dam square with actual fire being thrown at my feet. so i'm all sad. :( pity me. pity!

how sad is it that i don't know anyone's phone number? lol if you know any, have my friends call me! the only thing ginger didn't own was the telephone.

3 Comments:

Blogger shankabedanka's two cents are...

and i poked myself in the eye! everything's blurry!
:(

30/12/05 19:27  
Blogger justmeghs's two cents are...

sadness! yet funny. i'm excited for the fireworks in dam square...it'll be my first new year's experience in amsterdam :)
i hope you can see clearly now!

31/12/05 04:23  
Blogger Underhill's two cents are...

Happy new year. i kinda know how you feel, Semi-Stranger. But I'm glad you found the Bates' party.

Anyway, you can add my number to your small list. 613.89.42. Otherwise, it's just here on the internet for all to see.

rawin
(visit my blog!)

1/1/06 14:33  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home