jueves, julio 12, 2007

good grief, has it really been that long?

so i feel a little guitly because unbeknownst to me, there is high demand for my upkept blog. who knew?
i gracefully entered the big 2-6. i know i imposed on myself having "it" together by 27, and i suppose i technically have one more year, but i've decided to let life just come at me and not worry about it. not just because age has brought much wisdom, and i really shouldn't think i should have it together by 27, but because that would be one helluva year, with sooo much to do, and really, who has the time for that??
i'm now working as a full-time nanny, soon to be a part-time nanny (which will improve my sanity, i'm sure), and prayerfully starting school (foreign languages) in august. emocionante.
the family i worked with in spain came to visit me today; i hadn't seen them in 2 years, so it was wonderful. i also left a suitcase with them, so once i got past the initial 2 year old funk, it was just like christmas.
well, i'm going to read through all my past entries (yep, i'm that person). i won't write so much this time...gently ease you back into my world. bienvenido.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo's two cents are...

Hey Princess Shanka! When you joining Facebook? All your Shelter friends are waiting for you..... Rose

28/7/07 13:39  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home